Job Categories: Finance, Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangsar
The Executive, Finance & Human Resources is primarily response for assisting the Head of Finance and Administration (HFA) in the implementation, managing and running of all the financial, administration and human resources matters of the Company. The Executive, Finance & Human Resources will report to the HFA.
- Handle full-set accounts including preparation of management accounts;
- Maintain accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices, ascertain validity of the debt and gather appropriate signatures;
- Maintain accounts receivable and supporting documentation;
- Perform reconciliation on bank accounts and creditors;
- Assist the HFA in preparing budgets and financial projections;
- Assist the HFA in statutory audit, filing of tax return and other regulatory requirements;
- Ensure internal controls are in place and compliance with Company policies; and
- Assist the HFA in other operational function
- Handle all administrative tasks for hiring, onboarding, orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance;
- Carry out payroll processing, including regular updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pays, tracking of leaves, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes;
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and Company organizational chart, and contributes to the development of Company policies;
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
- Undertake the general administrative functions such as handling of office equipment, office space and insurance for the Company; and
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in a finance and/or Human Resource role;
- Good knowledge of accounting/HR systems; and
- Degree in any business, commerce, finance, economics, HR or other related disciplines.