Job Categories: Commercial
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangsar
The Head of Channels is primarily responsible to expand the Company’s clientele (both distribution channels and investors) as well as product offerings. The individual should have a customer-first mindset, with a passion to contribute to the growth of our distribution channels and investor base on our platform.
The Head of Channels will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Identify and develop new distribution channels and partner networks for the IEO Platform;
- Develop and execute strategy to identify, engage, onboard and thereafter maintain business relationships amongst distribution channel partners;
- Own the budget to plan and implement internal / external customer marketing / communication activities for Investors and distribution channel partners;
- Own the business development role for product(s) and distribution channel (s) to drive key business growth drivers and capture opportunities;
- Experience/knowledge of product development / coordination and follow ups;
- Develop proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships;
- Ideation of marketing strategies together with the marketing team; and
- Create product roadmap and ideation of new products.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 10 years’ progressive experience in business development, product development, business ecosystem building and partnership management;
- Experience in capital markets/ fintech/ DeFi/ start-up/digital platforms/digital products is an added advantage;
- Results and business oriented with strategic skills;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills across all levels of stakeholders; and
- Degree in business/ marketing/management/entrepreneurship or equivalent.