Job Categories: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangsar
The Head of Operations is primarily responsible for managing the daily operations of KLDX and the KLDX Platform and ensuring that the KLDX Platform is operating and running efficiently and smoothly.
The Head of Operations reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Design and implement digital and operations strategies, plans, and procedures that are in line with the digital asset industry;
- Provide leadership in managing the business deliverables (from an operational perspective), ensuring the requirements are covered through daily business activities and with a special focus on creating new value through the smart use of digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes;
- Ensure effective governance structures are in place to enable oversight, control, and monitoring of strategy execution and implementation plans;
- Manage plus support strategic planning and strategic projects lead across the company;
- Develop, build and maintain a dynamic and cohesive team capable of operating in a fast-paced environment;
- Build and manage relationships between various users groups, such as Technology and Commercial;
- Work closely with Technology to identify/resolve system issues, and work to implement system enhancements to increase efficiency in current processes;
- Monitor, assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk or control issues and generate efficiencies;
- Ensure timely identification, escalation, and remediation of key risk items;
- Oversee client support function and resolve customer issues; and
- Continual process analysis to improve control, scalability, and efficiency.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of working experience in charge of business operations.
- Experience in fundraising, investment, fintech related matters is an added advantage;
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal form, across all levels of stakeholders;
- Experience working in a lean and agile work environment; and
- A high degree of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of objectives in a timely, efficient and effective manner.