Job Categories: Technology and Security
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangsar
The IT Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer needs to be detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and virtualized hardware, and flourish in fast-moving and at times, high-pressure environments. We expect the IT Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer to work with numerous business stakeholders, software developers, and other technical staff. His/her responsibilities include upgrading and improving operating environments, creating repair and remediation strategies, and providing technical support and training for users.
The IT Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer should have good communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills, and be familiar with cloud and DevOps solutions. The IT Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the technology infrastructure needs of multiple stakeholders, processes, products, and systems.
The IT Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer reports to the CTO.
- Installing and maintaining AWS cloud operating environments
- Monitoring these operating environments
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response
- DRP management and testing
- Providing training and support
- Staying updated and being at the forefront of new emerging technological trends and developments in the area of cloud infrastructural solutions and services and DevOps
- Support DevOps engineering by developing code or scripts for automated testing
- AWS Cloud Network configuration and management
- AWS Cloud VM/container management
- AWS IAM and Cognito configuration and management
- Experience with code repositories and version control, ie. GitHub
- Experience with CI/CD solutions such as GitLab
- 3 to 5 years of experience in cloud infra and DevOps engineering.
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science, or equivalent