Job Categories: Primary Markets and Listing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangsar
You will form part of our PML team. You will report to the Senior Manager, PML. Our PML team’s primary responsibility includes the review and assessment of potential applicants and ensuring the issuance process adheres to the stipulated requirements and regulations from onboarding to token issuance on the KLDX Platform. You will work together with our PML team and Commercial team to facilitate a smooth issuance process for applicants.
- Carrying out the formal assessment and compliance of eligibility criteria by issuers;
- Coordinating and participating in the internal due diligence review process;
- Undertake the processing of the listing application and review of the draft White Paper;
- Assist in the preparation of the report to be tabled to the Listing Committee;
- Assist the team to ensure an efficient and smooth token issuance journey on the KLDX Platform;
- Monitor the offering process as well as post offering to ensure compliance with the KLDX Listing Rules and applicable laws and regulations;
- Process the secondary fundraising applications/secondary transactions; and
- Assist in the review of the KLDX Listing Rules and other policies and guidelines from time to time to ensure effectiveness and relevance.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- At least 4 years experience in capital markets including experience in corporate finance work;
- Familiarity with the regulatory framework in Malaysia relating to fundraising;
- Experience in the assessment of companies for investment/ fundraising, undertaking due diligence, drafting/review of prospectus/information memo
- Detail-oriented and meticulous;
- Possesses good communication skills both in written and verbal form; and
- Degree in law, business, accounting, finance, or equivalent.