Job Categories: Legal
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangsar
Join a dynamic and innovative team at the forefront of the Fintech industry as an in-house Senior Legal and Compliance Advisor for an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) platform. This role would be responsible for providing legal and compliance advice and support to the IEO platform and its team and would require a combination of legal expertise, capital markets experience, and compliance knowledge, as well as strong commercial judgment.
Specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Providing legal advice and support to the IEO platform team, including on fundraising, capital markets, and due diligence matters;
- Assisting with the development and implementation of legal and compliance policies and procedures as well as monitor, detect and prevent non-compliances;
- Manage the preparation, negotiations and maintenance of all agreements/documents/internal guidelines relating to the IEO Platform and/or with third parties;
- Involved in proposals for existing and new product offerings and the structuring from a legal and regulatory perspective of such products; and
- Maintain and administer the implementation of corporate governance policies.
- This role requires a minimum of 10-12 years of experience gained from law firms and/or in-house counsel for a reputable company;
- Exposure to and experience with fundraising, capital markets, and due diligence matters, as well as familiarity with relevant securities laws and regulations, is essential;
- Proficiency in English language both written and spoken;
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills and teamwork; and
- The successful candidate should be ethical, discreet, and able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion in all legal and compliance matters.
Don’t miss this chance to join a team that is driving the future of Fintech!